1. I am a vegetarian. I am not vegan. I do not eat meat. I do not eat food which contains gelatin. I do like soymilk. I will have some dairy products, such as milk and cheese. I really love cheese. I love bread.
2. I have never liked the smell of seafood. I have never eaten any seafood other than tuna, in the form of a tuna fish sandwich when I was little. I stopped eating tuna when I discovered it was fish. However, I have never had a problem feeding the cats their meat-based food because I understand that is what they have to eat.
2. The smell of coffee gives me a headache. Therefore, I do not walk down the coffee aisle of the grocery store if I can help it, and I will not eat or drink anything that has even a drop of coffee in it. Give me cocoa any day.
3. I do not drink anything that is caffeinated. I do not like the taste of Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or any of their offspring. I can only stand two of their distant cousins: lemon-lime (Shasta or 7-Up, but not Sprite, and never Mountain Dew) and root beer (tasty). Also, I sincerely doubt that I should have caffeine. I'm energetic enough without it. I also do not like the taste of water. Yes, you read that correctly. As I've said since I was little: "Water. Tastes. Funny." It also upsets my stomach. I will drink naturally flavored water, but not caffeinated flavored water nor sweetened-with-Splenda flavored water. (Guess what? I tried some last year and it gave me a migraine.) I have never had a drop of alcohol nor do I ever intend to. All that being said, I will drink water at work and if I'm at a restaurant. At home, I primarily drink 100% fruit juice.
5. I make my own meals. I eat a lot of pasta, rice, bread, vegetables, cheese, and granola. I do not patronize fast food establishments, and I rarely go to restaurants.