So, without further ado, here are five things you probably don't know about me and my interest in films.
1) If I had a camcorder, I'd be more likely to make the screenplays that exist only in my head into actual movies. I'd also film booktalks for this blog and slices of life for my own record. Furthermore, I need to make some sort of acting reel.
2) If I could jump back in time and land on the MGM backlot during the heyday of musicals, I would. Oh, to have worked with Gene Kelly! I'd also want to work with Cary Grant and Barbara Stanwyck. There are others I could name, but those three would be at the top of my list.
3) If and when I create my own production company, I know what I'm going to call it. I'm not going to reveal that name here, because I'm paranoid that someone will steal it. That paranoia is also what stops me from posting any of my original fiction, scripts, or songs* here. (That, and the fact that I don't have a voice recorder of any kind.)
4) If I am watching a movie or television program and giving it my full attention, then I must think it's pretty good. Usually, I'm writing, reading, dancing, doing ten things at once. I'm constantly multi-tasking.
5) If my life were like the movies, then music would accent moods, entrances, and exits. I think that would be pretty snazzy. I constantly have music playing out loud or in my head, or I'm singing. I sometimes wake up with a song in my head, like my waking pressed the play button.
This would be far more interesting if it were a video, wouldn't it?
Christopher Golden tagged me for the same meme last year.